Chairwoman: Mrs Barbara Jayson MBE (since 2001)
Specialist Community Public Health Nurse currently working in London, providing
community health provision and strategic advice
Member: Mrs Ira Lembong (since 2001)
Provides advice on strategic, human resource, fundraising and evaluation strategies
Role Board of Patrons:
– Ensures that the charity complies with the law
– Ensures that the charity does not breach any of the requirements or rules setout in its governing document and remains true to the charitable purposes and objectives set out.
– Ensures that there is no misuse of charity funds or assets.
– Ensures that the charity is, and remains, solvent.
– Ensures that charitable funds and assets are used reasonably
– Has ultimate responsibility for the Board of Management.
Mrs Kristina Sabatini MPH
Chairwoman: Mrs Syifa Andina, BSc Eng
Treasurer: Mrs Hari Pahlawanti BSc